• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ARE YOU WATCHING GOV PALIN RIGHT NOW?

jbone

imported post

She's the Bomb!!!

"Sarah for "President"

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'd actually vote for her, but as it stands my only hope on that ticket would be if the old guy dies. I'd rather just vote my conscience and hope that the 2 party system dies soon. Chuck Baldwin for me.

Armed

imported post

Yes I did! Ain't she wonderful? We need more people like her in DC. With her as VP, McCain can eat all the bacon he wants. I'm good with it. :D

like_the_roman

imported post

asforme wrote:
I'd actually vote for her, but as it stands my only hope on that ticket would be if the old guy dies.

That's what I'm hoping for.

The best scenario would if McCain wins, then he pulls a William Henry Harrison and Palin becomes President.

Alexcabbie

imported post

45-ACP wrote:
GR8 SPEECH :celebrate
Yeah, she really hit it outta the park. Right now I'm watching Letterman, whose show is taped in the late afternoon. Predictably, he's trying to belittle the speech before it was even given and looks like an ass. I gotta say though, the best line of the night was Rudy Giuliani's. He pointed out that Ubama wanted to take Russia before the UN Security Council to force them to stop the fighting in Georgia and apparently was so damn dumb that he didn't know the Russians had a veto on the Council. Rudy said: "Next time, CALL JOHN MCCAIN!"

All in all a great night in Minneapolis. McCain/Palin is gonna make Ubama bend over and squeal like a pig.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

'Gonna be a lotta Dems with serious hangovers in the morning after this Palinspeech. I have no reservations that this woman isn't capable of becoming PotUS now.

We may be seein' the blossoming ofan American Maggie Thatcher. :celebrate

AnaxImperator

imported post

asforme wrote:
I'd rather just vote my conscience and hope that the 2 party system dies soon. Chuck Baldwin for me.

The 2-party system may die someday, but it's not going to be during this election. Every vote for the Independents is basically a vote for Hussein O. at this point; it's going to be that close, and we need to do everything humanly possible to keep the commie-libs out of power.

FightingGlock19

imported post

like_the_roman wrote:
asforme wrote:
I'd actually vote for her, but as it stands my only hope on that ticket would be if the old guy dies.

The best scenario would if McCain wins, then he pulls a William Henry Harrison and Palin becomes President.
Talk about ignorant on both of your parts.

AbNo

imported post

catass wrote:
like_the_roman wrote:
asforme wrote:

Talk about ignorant on both of your parts.
Talk about useless, lack of content post on your part....

Evil Ernie

imported post

It's refreshing to see a political speaker actually say something. Sarah really cranked it up a notch!!!

The comment about "Victory"; Timeless and true.

The comment about the columns; priceless!

The comment about being an "organizer"; awesome!

Her comment about the "pitbull"; off the hook!!!

She definitely has a big set and was swingin'em hard. Actually discussing plans about energy, defense, values, etc., was a big selling point.

We'll see what Johnny Boy has to say tomorrow. If it's decent then I'll vote for them. What I'm really looking forward to is the VP debate. You just KNOW that Biden will say something stupid and derogatory, and he'll get crucified for it. She'll eat him alive...then look at Obama and say "you want somma dis?"

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
It's refreshing to see a political speaker actually say something. Sarah really cranked it up a notch!!!

The comment about "Victory"; Timeless and true.

The comment about the columns; priceless!

The comment about being an "organizer"; awesome!

Her comment about the "pitbull"; off the hook!!!

She definitely has a big set and was swingin'em hard. Actually discussing plans about energy, defense, values, etc., was a big selling point.

We'll see what Johnny Boy has to say tomorrow. If it's decent then I'll vote for them. What I'm really looking forward to is the VP debate. You just KNOW that Biden will say something stupid and derogatory, and he'll get crucified for it. She'll eat him alive...then look at Obama and say "you want somma dis?"

Man that debate is gonna be awesome. I have to get popcorn for that one.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

AnaxImperator wrote:
asforme wrote:
I'd rather just vote my conscience and hope that the 2 party system dies soon. Chuck Baldwin for me.

The 2-party system may die someday, but it's not going to be during this election. Every vote for the Independents is basically a vote for Hussein O. at this point; it's going to be that close, and we need to do everything humanly possible to keep the commie-libs out of power.

So let's waste our one vote, that's completely worthless anyway,on an idiot we don't believe in or even like. Long live the two party system.:banghead:

Alexcabbie

imported post

P.J. O'ROURKE once said that seeing how America is 370 individuals with their own opinions and goals, to lead us would require going in 370 million different directions at once. Boy, doesn't this thread prove him right?

HENRY LOUIS MENCKEN once said:

"Democracy is the notion that the common people know what

they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

True, dat.

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I watched "Sons of Anarchy" last night, but MY wife watched Sarah Palin's speech. Afterwards, I asked the Javanese Princess (the wife) what she thought of the speech. Her reply was, "The Democrats just lost the election."

drkarrow

imported post

AnaxImperator wrote:

The 2-party system may die someday, but it's not going to be during this election.  Every vote for the Independents is basically a vote for Hussein O. at this point; it's going to be that close, and we need to do everything humanly possible to keep the commie-libs out of power.

That's pretty funny seeing how the democrats say the exact same thing, but the dems say any vote for in independent is basically a vote for McCain.

I believe that voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. And doing so makes you part of the problem.