• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bob Durgin Radio Show to Interview Mike Stollenwerk & Rich Banks Today at 4PM!

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

At Rich's request, I'm checking to see if they want to wait until Rich may be available, or if they want to have someone else fill in (me).

It's probably not as widely known here as it is over at PAFOA, but I work with Rich on a daily basis, and am mostly 'up to speed' on the various things that we (we = "paopencarry") are working on. Having him on the sidelines is a loss for the cause, but his health must obviously come first.

In the mean time, I'm doing my best to keep all the wheels turning, albeit slowly.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Please give Rich our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I presume he will not be able to make the Leesburg meet-up with time demands and health issue.

Yata hey