• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS Ruger Charger 10/22

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Comes with bipod, 2ea - 10 round mags, 1ea 25 round mag, box & papers, Ruger gun case, Red Dot Scope. It has less than 200 rounds through it. I'm listing this for my uncle that some of you met at the Mason County Picknic. Asking $350. Face to face sale. PM for phone number.

IMG00288.jpg

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I have another friend that has some guns he wants to sell . Here's the information he sent me. I have never shot any of them. If interested in any of them just let me know and I will give you his #.

1. S1) Savage Mod. 99-E, .308 Win., lever action with rotary magazine, with 3x Gander Mt. (Tasco) scope mounted over the receiver. Rifle is in like new condition, and is from the estate of an old friend of mine in Alaska where it was his spare rifle. Gun has taken 3 caribou as my loaner rifle that both the right and left handed could use easily. $ 500.00 or best offer .

2) Smith & Wesson, D. A. .45, (.45A.C.P.), (Third model Hand Ejector) Brazilian contract gun, dated 1937. 5 1/2" barrel, excellent shape overall. Complete with original lanyard ring in butt. Very accurate and reliable shooter. $600.00 or best offer.

3) John Linebaugh, .475 Linebaugh, with 5 1/2" barrel. This gun was built for me (the friend) by custom pistol smith John Linebaugh, of Cody Wy. It is built on a Ruger stainless steel Bisley. This gun comes with a lanyard ring in the but, for easier retention in times of stress, and has Roy Fishpaw custom ivory grips. Some loaded ammunition, cassings, and loading dies, as well as loading data are included. Very accurate and powerful, handgun hunting or dangerious game defensive revolver. $2000.00 or best offer.

4). 12 gage O/U Verona shootgun. The barrel is made inSpain, bottom barrel is modified, and has a set choke. Was distrubited by Western Whole Sale Sporting Good Co. ofDenver Co. It also comes with a hard case. Asking price is $250.00 OBO.

Bear 45/70

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
1. S1) Savage Mod. 99-E, .308 Win., lever action with rotary magazine, with 3x Gander Mt. (Tasco) scope mounted over the receiver. Rifle is in like new condition, and is from the estate of an old friend of mine in Alaska where it was his spare rifle. Gun has taken 3 caribou as my loaner rifle that both the right and left handed could use easily. $ 500.00 or best offer .
Is this a carbine Model (22" barrel)?

ready05

imported post

M1GUNS...PLEASE CONTACT ME...I AM INTERESTED IN ONE OF THE ABOVEGUNS....THANK YOU