Thread: compliments to the Michigan forum

Post imported post

I think it is awesome how active people have been in this section of OCDO also It seems like There are many many more people on the Michigan forums since I joined up. The word has aparently been spreading quickly and still going strong. Lets keep it going!

Post imported post

Want to be more involved and help keep the ball rolling? Go here http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/15442.html and lend a hand in helping to further the cause.

Post imported post

lol I would love to but I wouldn't be able to help much with what an RTM would need to be doing. I don't have a car, I'm not 18 yet, my work schedule is very sparratic, and to top it all off I'm moving to Mississippi in a year.

Post imported post

Right now for what i need done......ALL you need is a computer

Post imported post

Seif5034 wrote:
    lol I would love to but I wouldn't be able to help much with what an RTM would need to be doing. I don't have a car, I'm not 18 yet, my work schedule is very sparratic, and to top it all off I'm moving to Mississippi in a year.
    Seif, there's no requirement forwhat anRTM needs to do. Remember RTM just means "regional team member". As a team member, all you need to be willing to do is share your phone number and email address and help out whenever and however you can. There are more active and experienced RTMs that are stepping up to coordinate the rest of us, so if you're busy you can just let them do the "leadership" type tasks. If you have no time to spare right now, no problem.

I hope you join us. It could also be good experience for you to take down to Mississippi and help out there.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

well, in that case count me in.

Post imported post

Seif5034 wrote:
    well, in that case count me in.
    Great! Welcome aboard. As a regional team member, you should put "RTM" in front of your location.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

Edit: removed duplicate post. Some stupid web page error made me think the comment didn't go through the first time. Bad internet! No scooby snack for you, internet!