• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

compliments to the Michigan forum

Seif5034

imported post

I think it is awesome how active people have been in this section of OCDO also It seems like There are many many more people on the Michigan forums since I joined up. The word has aparently been spreading quickly and still going strong. Lets keep it going!

:monkey

Seif5034

imported post

lol I would love to but I wouldn't be able to help much with what an RTM would need to be doing. I don't have a car, I'm not 18 yet, my work schedule is very sparratic, and to top it all off I'm moving to Mississippi in a year.

DanM

imported post

Seif5034 wrote:
lol I would love to but I wouldn't be able to help much with what an RTM would need to be doing. I don't have a car, I'm not 18 yet, my work schedule is very sparratic, and to top it all off I'm moving to Mississippi in a year.

Seif, there's no requirement forwhat anRTM needs to do. Remember RTM just means "regional team member". As a team member, all you need to be willing to do is share your phone number and email address and help out whenever and however you can. There are more active and experienced RTMs that are stepping up to coordinate the rest of us, so if you're busy you can just let them do the "leadership" type tasks. If you have no time to spare right now, no problem.

I hope you join us. It could also be good experience for you to take down to Mississippi and help out there.

DanM

imported post

Edit: removed duplicate post. Some stupid web page error made me think the comment didn't go through the first time. Bad internet! No scooby snack for you, internet!