• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alpine loop

youscareme

Banned
imported post

I can go on a Motor cycle ride. IF you are gonna OC I will ride behind you and lol.:uhoh:

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ok - Lets meet up at around 11:00 at Cabellas parking lot.

We can grab something to eat if we want, then go to the alpine loop from there. Call me if you need to -

To call me:
Click here and type your name if you want, and your phone number. Grand central will call you and me at the same time and connect the calls. (That way I don't have to post my number on the internet, and you can keep your number private)!

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

I would love to but....
I am in San Antonio, Texas with some family stuff until Sunday 9/7
BUMMER:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:
JoeSparky

yo101jimmy

imported post

youscareme wrote:
I can go on a Motor cycle ride. IF you are gonna OC I will ride behind you and lol.:uhoh:
Ok I know I missed this ride but the 20th weekend we are going you should come you can ride anywhere you want!" as long as you dont try to take my girlfriends spot on the back of the bike" :lol: you will be with some of the best people I have meet in Utah yet!

:celebrate:celebrate GO OC :celebrate:celebrate

LovesHisXD45

imported post

youscareme wrote:
yo101jimmy wrote:
pitythefools wrote:
I wont take her spot. Perhaps her new spot is the back of MY bike.
Really you want to deal with that?:lol: she is a red head:what:
NO. Keep your own nightmare...Redheads are mean.

No way man! Brunettes are the worst. Trust me, I married one.. of course, she is also 1/4 portorican, so that could have a lot to do with it. ROFL. :)

Kevin

yo101jimmy

imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
youscareme wrote:
yo101jimmy wrote:
pitythefools wrote:
I wont take her spot. Perhaps her new spot is the back of MY bike.
Really you want to deal with that?:lol: she is a red head:what:
NO. Keep your own nightmare...Redheads are mean.

No way man! Brunettes are the worst. Trust me, I married one.. of course, she is also 1/4 portorican, so that could have a lot to do with it. ROFL. :)

Kevin
Ok I will agree I am divorcing one of them for a reason.