• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camping/Shooting Get Together Sept 19,20,21

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Posted on UCC - Come one come all to a great event. The last one was a blast!

by MarshallDodge on Thu 04 Sep 2008 9:10 pm
Here is the official invitation. GPS coordinates are N 41.39974 W 111.86415

I will be going up on Thursday to make sure that the spot is clear so stay tuned. Feel free to invite people that like to camp and shoot including people from OCDO. There are lots of areas for riding if you have a jeep, atv, dirt bikes, etc.

Bring a canopy to keep out of the sun/rain.

And don't forget xmirage2kx's list:
What to Bring:
WATER (there is no running water or toilets)
Food (Dinner/Breakfast/Lunch)
General camping supplies (this varies by family usually tent, sleeping bags, chairs, cooking supplies, etc)
And of course GUNS, AMMO, TARGETS, and more AMMO
Feel free to also bring ATV’s, Jeeps, Dogs, Games, Family, Friends, etc

There are no target stands so bring your own. I will bring my clay thrower.

Feel free to post whether or not you are coming and how many you will be bringing with you.
thumbsup.gif