• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Palin visit in Va Bch 18 Sept

DocV

imported post

TheVirginia Pilot newspaper today mentioned that Sarah Palin will appear in Virginia Beach on 18 September. There were no further details with regard to location.

Didn't Biden only have a couple hundred show up at the convention center?

DocV

tripledipper

imported post

AG McDonnell had no further details to offer,but this will be attended by more peoplejust out ofcuriosity if nothing else. Anyone who doesn't live in a cave knows all aboutthat windbag Biden. The Pilot's Editorial Staffcanbarely conceal its affectionfor Barack Hussien Obama, though Kerry Dougherty may not be in that camp. They certainly don't reflect the strong military influence here. I still think McCain will carry VA.

Neplusultra

imported post

DocV wrote:
Didn't Biden only have a couple hundred show up at the convention center?

DocV
If you can find a cite for this I'd like to read about it. When the great O picked him as his running mate my first reaction was BORING, which later turned into STILL BORING. When McCain picked Palin my first reaction was WHO, which later turned to ZOWIE and genuine joyful laughter :^).

doug23838

imported post

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Neplusultra

imported post

doug23838 wrote:

(Some photo of Palin in his bar/kitchen area)

Why is it the ugly guys get all the good looking women? Think of it..... Doug, that Aerosmith guy, the Rolling Stones guy (forget his name), this list goes on and on.....

doug23838

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
KBCraig wrote:
doug23838 wrote:
Geeze, Doug, that's a worse Photoshop than your avatar!
Actually it's pretty good, assuming it is a photoshop. Why did you say it's bad?

Its acutally a very good photoshop. BUT IT IS PHOTOSHOP.
What was your clue that this was a photoshop job?

For me, it was the lack of a wedding band.

My avatar is bad photoshop, but a good likeness.