• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who OC'd at, or near, today's Presidential candidate appearances?

CowboyKen

imported post

Who OC'd at, or near, today's Presidential candidate appearances?

There were several of these in PAon the news this evening and I am sure that many of you went to them like Mr. Noble did last week, with your gun and your bible.

I applaud your effort and I know that everyone would like to hear about your experience. It seems to me that this is a wonderful way to support our friend "Mtn Jack."

Ken

CowboyKen

imported post

Come on now, I know that some of you staunch supporters of Mr. Noble must have been there. I don't believe you are afraid that Law Enforcement will use your posting here as evidence against you.

So;

To Quote my hero, John McCain, STAND UP! STAND UP, and tell us about how it went!

Ken

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If this is not trying to bait people, I don't know what is.:(

No one is going to post that they did, and have the police use it as evidence against them, now are they?

Stop trying to start something here.:shock:

CowboyKen

imported post

SP101 wrote:

No one is going to post that they did, and have the police use it as evidence against them, now are they?

Me? Bait people? Never!

Anyone who was serious about this would not only be brave enough to show up, open carrying. at these rallys, but would brag about it too. Just like Mr. Noble did.

IMHO, you, Sir, are a wooz.

Ken

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

CowboyKen wrote:
Me? Bait people? Never!

Anyone who was serious about this would not only be brave enough to show up, open carrying. at these rallys, but would brag about it too. Just like Mr. Noble did.

Ken
Sorry for the delay. It was a really long drive, and my motel didn't have wi-fi. I'm going to go crash, but should have the video footage uploaded soon.

CowboyKen

imported post

gnbrotz wrote:
Sorry for the delay. It was a really long drive, and my motel didn't have wi-fi. I'm going to go crash, but should have the video footage uploaded soon.

WOW!

That's great I cannot wait to see it.

Are you going to be at the rally we are having at the McCain appearancein Lancaster on Tuesday? McCain is supposed to be there at 3:30, we are going to assemble just outside of the secuity check point at 3:00 p.m.

I think Mike and Pa. Patriot will be there too. Please be sure to carry a realy big firearm so that everyone sees it.

Ken

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

CowboyKen wrote:
SP101 wrote:

Me? Bait people? Never!

Ken

OK, since we are resorting to name calling now, IMHO, you, sir, are a songbird, just like your hero that you quoted.

Only difference is, I have no idea what a wooz is.

CowboyKen

imported post

SP101 wrote:
OK, since we are resorting to name calling now, IMHO, you, sir, are a songbird, just like your hero that you quoted.

LMAO

Will I see you in Lancaster on Tuesday. I will buy you a drink as a piece offering.

Ken

lprgcFrank

imported post

Do past events count?

Please refer to this post 157 and 159 on this page
http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/9346-oc-phila-suburbs-page-16.html

or to the posts on June 14 here at Opencarry.org
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/9668-2.html

On June 14th I OC'd outside an Obama event - at a middle school - while he was there - I encountered 2 SS, 2 PASP and 2 Radnor PD - they noted my firearm and I had no issues. MTN Jack should have had the same experience I did.

CowboyKen

imported post

lprgcFrank wrote:
Do past events count?

Please refer to this post 157 and 159 on this page
http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/9346-oc-phila-suburbs-page-16.html

or to the posts on June 14 here at Opencarry.org
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/9668-2.html

On June 14th I OC'd outside an Obama event - at a middle school - while he was there - I encountered 2 SS, 2 PASP and 2 Radnor PD - they noted my firearm and I had no issues. MTN Jack should have had the same experience I did.

Why do you think he didn't?

Ken

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

CowboyKen wrote:
Why do you think he didn't?
It strikes me as the difference between proper law enforcement and over zealous law enforcement, police agents who operated within the boundaries of the law and those who did not.

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

CowboyKen wrote:
SP101 wrote:

LMAO

Will I see you in Lancaster on Tuesday. I will buy you a drink as a piece offering.

Ken

No, you won't see me on tuesday, for two reasons. First of all, I don't drink. Secondly, I don't meet up with lying trolls.

You lied about not calling people names, the same day you posted this little gem: "I will not call anyone names or belittle them (on purpose) but some here seem to take great glee in making an open discussion of issues difficult. I don't like bullies."

PS: DEF. Piece (n)- 1. part broken off or separated 2. part complete in itself 3. single thing -(v) join (together) the pieces of

CowboyKen

imported post

SP101 wrote:
PS: DEF. Piece (n)- 1. part broken off or separated 2. part complete in itself 3. single thing -(v) join (together) the pieces of

Thanks for the english lesson, I really appreciate it.

Ken

CowboyKen

imported post

cccook wrote:
It strikes me as the difference between proper law enforcement and over zealous law enforcement, police agents who operated within the boundaries of the law and those who did not.

So, the State Troopers, having nothing better to do decided to take advantage of poor Mr. Noble. It is amazing to me that they didn't put a beat down on him while they were at it. Could very well be the way it went down, I don't know.

Ken