Thread: Michigan Open Carry hits MySpace

Post imported post

I am not a huge fan of facebook. I feel it's lack of customizing options really stinks. So with that being said i would like to introduce you all to the Michigan Open Carry or M.O.C. MySpace page. http://www.myspace.com/michiganopencarry

I still have to find the time to customize it, but it WILL get done.

If anyone is an "avid" facebooker and would like to do one there as well feel free. Just keep it tasteful

Post imported post

GOA has joined MOC on myspace. HELL YEAH!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Who posted all this? I see my article I wrote for the Lansing State Journal is posted, which I don't mind I just would like the credit as the author. Canwhoever posted itadd my name as author please.

Thanks, Brian Jeffs
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Who posted all this? I see my article I wrote for the Lansing State Journal is posted, which I don't mind I just would like the credit as the author. Canwhoever posted itadd my name as author please.

Thanks, Brian Jeffs
    Fixed

Post imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
    Venator wrote:

Thanks, Brian Jeffs
    Fixed
    Duh, I just noticed your first post and you posted it. Sorry, I would have just PM you. I'm an idiot.:quirky
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    warlockmatized wrote:
    Venator wrote:

Thanks, Brian Jeffs
    Fixed
    Duh, I just noticed your first post and you posted it. Sorry, I would have just PM you. I'm an idiot.:quirky
    lol, no worries

Post imported post

"Duh, I just noticed your first post and you posted it. Sorry, I would have just PM you. I'm an idiot.:quirky"

Brian... I think everyone on this forum knows you are many things but an idiot is NOT one of them.

Post imported post

Leader wrote:
    "Duh, I just noticed your first post and you posted it. Sorry, I would have just PM you. I'm an idiot.:quirky"

Brian... I think everyone on this forum knows you are many things but an idiot is NOT one of them.
    Blushing.