Thread: It came while cleaning

Post imported post

I was cleaning my guns and a thought occurred to me so I snapped some pictures

http://xf7.xanga.com/cedc62307273121...o163761934.jpg

is how the anti's want me to keep my guns

http://xde.xanga.com/2dac853011d3221...o163761907.jpg

is how I really keep my guns.[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/dgeorgia/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.jpg[/img]

State Researcher

Post imported post

lol You keep them on a towel on the floor? :P

Post imported post

Get the extended mag for that 870!

Post imported post

yeah, 4+1 isn't enough shells for me. It is however, a sporting gun with a 20" barrel. I'm not as familiar with shotguns, so this may be a dumb question. How would you get an extended magazine onto the gun?

Post imported post

State Researcher

Post imported post

Godscreation wrote:
    yeah, 4+1 isn't enough shells for me. It is however, a sporting gun with a 20" barrel. I'm not as familiar with shotguns, so this may be a dumb question. How would you get an extended magazine onto the gun?
    I'm pretty sure you unscrew the end cap and screw in the extension. A 20" barrel is good for a tactical shotgun. It's not an unwieldy length, but it's more accurate and gives you more range compared to shorter barrels. My mossberg has a 7 shot mag tube and a 20" barrel.

Post imported post

My remington is a 4+1 20" sporting gun. I got the sporting model because it was all I could afford. It was also my very first firearm (Feb 2008). I wanted to go a little more tactical; I am also left handed and I loved the setup of a mossberg (safety on top, slide release by my index finger). Saturday I almost bought a 7 shot mossberg 500 persuader with 20" barrell, but saw at the last second the one pictured on my first post. Now that I know about magazine extentions, I realize now all I needed to do was screw on a tube and presto, more tactical. Oh well, like I said, mossberg is better for me as a lefty. A mag extension for my mossberg might look kinda cool. I guess more guns in the house is not a bad thing. If I can get Father to learn how to shoot my Remmy, I can see some good quality man time at the range.

Post imported post

Bill in Va,
    Do you have to pay a tax on that thing? You know some sort of ATF restrictions? That's amazing!

Post imported post

Post imported post

I want one!!

Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.