• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It came while cleaning

Godscreation

imported post

I was cleaning my guns and a thought occurred to me so I snapped some pictures

http://xf7.xanga.com/cedc623072731210094008/o163761934.jpg

is how the anti's want me to keep my guns

http://xde.xanga.com/2dac853011d32210093977/o163761907.jpg

is how I really keep my guns.
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
moz-screenshot-10.jpg
moz-screenshot-11.jpg

Godscreation

imported post

yeah, 4+1 isn't enough shells for me. It is however, a sporting gun with a 20" barrel. I'm not as familiar with shotguns, so this may be a dumb question. How would you get an extended magazine onto the gun?

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Godscreation wrote:
yeah, 4+1 isn't enough shells for me. It is however, a sporting gun with a 20" barrel. I'm not as familiar with shotguns, so this may be a dumb question. How would you get an extended magazine onto the gun?
I'm pretty sure you unscrew the end cap and screw in the extension. A 20" barrel is good for a tactical shotgun. It's not an unwieldy length, but it's more accurate and gives you more range compared to shorter barrels. My mossberg has a 7 shot mag tube and a 20" barrel.

Godscreation

imported post

My remington is a 4+1 20" sporting gun. I got the sporting model because it was all I could afford. It was also my very first firearm (Feb 2008). I wanted to go a little more tactical; I am also left handed and I loved the setup of a mossberg (safety on top, slide release by my index finger). Saturday I almost bought a 7 shot mossberg 500 persuader with 20" barrell, but saw at the last second the one pictured on my first post. Now that I know about magazine extentions, I realize now all I needed to do was screw on a tube and presto, more tactical. Oh well, like I said, mossberg is better for me as a lefty. A mag extension for my mossberg might look kinda cool. :) I guess more guns in the house is not a bad thing. If I can get Father to learn how to shoot my Remmy, I can see some good quality man time at the range.