Thread: Disproved my sheriff **Jackson**

Post imported post

OC'd into town square for the first time in Jackson. Went to a place called Billy's for a giant hamburger. Then walked around the square, stopping into the sporting store to drool over the 1911's they have. I walked all the way around town square, went from one side, turned around went back to the other, and then cut through the park in the middle. There were hundreds of tourists. Got a few :what: as well as one guy who said "look at that" as i walked past. No screaming, panic, or police calls. Success! :celebrate

Post imported post

Good for you. There should be no :what:in a place like Wyoming, but there is the tourist factor. It sounds like you spent enough time out there for the authorities to have been called and to respond- So, in effect all those that looked at you like this;:what:, didnt think it was notable enough to drop a dime on you.

Repeated exposure will create tolerance.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

You should educate the morons, about open carry.

Post imported post

Very good I know first hand that repeated open carry is working here in Utah so Way to go
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"