• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KY open carry Pamphlet

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Excellent job ! I now have to remember to switch out my Washington pamphlets for Kentucky pamphlets when I visit.

Again, great job on this everyone.

PFC Helms

imported post

Thank you sir, for picking up the ball on this I had gotten caught up with work and had dropped the ball. You have done an admirable job with the pamphlet. I only wish i could have contributed to it

Thanks,

TheMrMitch

imported post

My avatar is a recent pic of me. We need to get another meet and dinner going.

The group in E Town was as fine a group anyone would want to meet.

The Knob Creek Shoot is the 10/11/12 of October and maybe we could meet there.

You may open carry, but weapon must be tied open. Think about it. We could meet in front of the ambulance at main store at 1300 hours or so.

Some info : www.machinegunshoot.com Check it out and let's get a bunch of us there!

PFC Helms

imported post

I should definately be there for some part of it I always try to make it to the shoot unless they decide they are having the navy seal training therelike they did this spring... lol keep me posted

KYgundoc

imported post

This is great I have a CCDW class Sunday and I am giving all the people in the class a copy so they will know more about open carry. As most of you know the class is geared to teaching about CC and not OC. I can also think of one business in Valley Station I am visiting with one as well.
Thanks jbradford1 for putting this together.