• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CDA area gun-friendly employers

ColtPistols

imported post

I will be moving to Coeur D'alene shortly and am interested in any gun friendly employers that won't deny my right to pack heat. Open would be nice, but I'd be willing to cc. Anybody have any info?

idahomilitia

imported post

Friend, I do wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.I work for a major employer that has a strict weapons policy, they won't even allow them in parked vehicles. There have been so many instances of somebody coming to work pissed off and then going postal

AR15firing.gif

and unfortunately that's the way most employers are going. All they're doing, of course, is making sure that we're defenseless chickens in the henhouse when the fox comes in. Anyone who would do such a thing would disregard the weapons policy anyway, but try using common sense with these people. Let us know how you fare.

CPT James Ambrose