• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flying Pie

vinnie

imported post

http://www.flyingpie.com/yourwednesday.html

[size="-1"]In 2001 we invented a game called “It’s Your Day” where we invite folks to experience making their own pizza in our kitchen with our expert guides.[/size] [size="-1"]Recently we tried a new angle: The IYD invitation for Wednesdays is to people who share a hobby, experience, or skill.

Somebody ask about this!!!

I Never OCed there but my name came up and it was a great experience. Look around the site. These people care about great pizza.

A news angle would be great publicity for them too.

Somebody make me a contest combo. I won't be able to make it:cry:.
[/size]
[size="-1"]The crew loved it BTW. They said everybody just makes pepperoni. [/size]

Boostaholic

imported post

vinnie wrote:
http://www.flyingpie.com/yourwednesday.html

[size="-1"]In 2001 we invented a game called “It’s Your Day” where we invite folks to experience making their own pizza in our kitchen with our expert guides.[/size] [size="-1"]Recently we tried a new angle: The IYD invitation for Wednesdays is to people who share a hobby, experience, or skill.

Somebody ask about this!!!

I Never OCed there but my name came up and it was a great experience. Look around the site. These people care about great pizza.

A news angle would be great publicity for them too.

Somebody make me a contest combo. I won't be able to make it:cry:.
[/size]
[size="-1"]The crew loved it BTW. They said everybody just makes pepperoni. [/size]

I live next to Flying Pie too! That would be great if they would accept the idea.

Have you asked them about it yet?

vinnie

imported post

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I moved to south central Idaho. I can't contact them. But if you live next door......

BrianEMT

imported post

Sounds interesting, I can pitch the idea to a few other people, I also have a friend who happens to work at one here in town...

If I can get people together I am all for it!

Boostaholic

imported post

BrianEMT wrote:
Sounds interesting, I can pitch the idea to a few other people, I also have a friend who happens to work at one here in town...

If I can get people together I am all for it!
Brian, which one does your friend work at? Fairview by chance?

Lets get it going it sounds like fun. I have actually never been to any of the OC events or met anyone here yet but I would not mind meeting some other shooters in the area, long as they are not the wrong type.

BrianEMT

imported post

Yes it is the one on Fairview. I was going to say that but I wasn't exactly sure. I can ask her if a lot of people are interested in the idea...