• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Democrat ebay Listing

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Wow, I wouldn't care if this was about an absolute nobody, this is just disgusting.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Damn, it is blocked here at work, I will have to check it out when I get home.

Just so people can see it. If the mods want this removed, feel free. I post it only because people must see evil in order to recognize it.

ebay.jpg

AZkopper

imported post

I really think that if the libs loose this election too, they're going to really be pushed over the edge and the DNC will be on the terrorist watch list.

mkl

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
Will democrats and/or Obama denounce this?

Looks like a joke to me. Not a really funny one, but ohwell. Do you really think Obama or democrats need to come out and denounce this? If that's the case there are about a million internet posts a day that all republicans need to apologize for. And another million that democrats need to apologize for.

Do you guys have to work to get offended this easy?

PT111

imported post

mkl wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:

Looks like a joke to me. Not a really funny one, but ohwell. Do you really think Obama or democrats need to come out and denounce this? If that's the case there are about a million internet posts a day that all republicans need to apologize for. And another million that democrats need to apologize for.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3922466#3922832

Even the DU moderator said it was tasteless and over the top. I guess he has better taste than you.

mkl

imported post

PT111 wrote:
Even the DU moderator said it was tasteless and over the top.  I guess he has better taste than you.

I never said it wasn't tasteless or over the top. But to get all worked up over a post on the internet and suggest that Obama, or all democrats need to come out and speak against it, seems silly to me. I can find 1000 worse internet postings that happen every day on both sides of things.

Thundar

imported post

The selling of a disabled human baby is disgusting. What sort of outrage would we have heard if here was an inference of selling Obama's daughter?

yeahYeah

imported post

Thundar wrote:
The selling of a disabled human baby is disgusting. What sort of outrage would we have heard if here was an inference of selling Obama's daughter?

only heaven would know...

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

mkl wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:

No doubt, both sides use satire to discredit or make fun of their opposition. This went beyond satire and I would condemn either sidefor such tastelessness.