• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Adding another firearm to your CCW

Sheepdawg

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
i wish i could meet ya there...darn work!

let me know how much the SC9's are :celebrate
I'm the proud owner of a new XD40 subcompact bi-tone.(thats the one with the stainless steel satin finish slide)I rule!:celebrate The XD9 sc are going for $547.00 before tax and background check.

M

mdgary

imported post

Buds gun shop $461.00 delivered (I don't know if this is exactly what you want)

but it's an XD9sc
18175.jpg

AnakinsKid

imported post

mdgary wrote:
Buds gun shop $461.00 delivered (I don't know if this is exactly what you want)

but it's an XD9sc
18175.jpg
Looks just like my 40. I think I paid $499 at Bargain Pawn (new). I highly recommend getting the Pearce Grip Extension for the subcompacts. It doesn't add much length to the grip for CCW, and makes the grip much more comfortable (to me at least). I can't line up for a second shot as quickly without it, since my pinky doesn't fit on the regular grip. I have these on all my subcompact mags.

$7.50 at pistolgear.com, fits both 9mm and .40sw
http://www.pistolgear.com/proddetail.php?prod=64PGA&cat=41

yeahYeah

imported post

That's the SC9. my wife has one. it comes with a 10 round mag AND a 16 round X-tension mag which makes the grip longer (and more comfortable). When i get the SC9, that will become my primary carry gun...much more compact then my XD9, and the SC9 are very accurate.