• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia State Crime Commission - Agenda (09/09/08)

Repeater

imported post

Virginia State Crime Commission; Senate Room A, General Assembly Building at 10:00 a.m.

Agenda

I. CALL TO ORDER / APPROVAL OF APRIL 23, 2008 MINUTES
Delegate David B. Albo, Chairman

II. VIRGINIA’S GUN SHOW “LOOPHOLE”
G. Stewart Petoe, Director of Legal Affairs, Virginia State Crime Commission

III. CAPITAL MURDER - FIREFIGHTERS & EMERGENCY RESCUE PERSONNEL
Richard S. Fiorella, Policy Analyst, Virginia State Crime Commission
Thomas E. Cleator, Senior Staff Attorney, Virginia State Crime Commission

IV. BRIEFING: VIRGINIA V. MOORE; MISDEMEANOR ARRESTS

V. BRIEFING: MOREAU V. FULLER & GIBSON V. COMM.; DEFERRED DISPOSITION

67GT390FB

imported post

If you are available please make sure to show up for this meeting.

Please be sure toget there early. Since the meeting is planned to start at 10:00am please make the best attempt to get there by at least 8:30.

We do not want to get locked out in the hall this time like we were Jan. 21 on lobby day.

It is critical that the commission see as many Gun Saves Lives stickers in the audience as possible.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This too: thread in case anyone wants to go for breakfast. I think I'll leave Ft Belvoir around 0630 if possible.

In today's VA-ALERT (not posted to www.vcdl.org quite yet), Philip says he'll be there at 0930.