• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama OK's guns at schools

fully stealth

imported post

The mostpathetic thing I took from his comment was that he was implying that it was 5th grade boys that would be shot. Good God; in other words, his little daughter's classmates! That had to have set well for the parents of the boys in her class.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

You guys absolutely do not get it.

COMMONSENSE gun laws means "It's okay as long as they protect me. To hell with you."

The most pathetic thing I took from his comment was that he was implying that it was 5th grade boys that would be shot.
This is not the first time that Obama has made a comment about how he thinks guns should be used. Didn't he make a remark earlier to the effect that he wouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight?

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
imported post

unreconstructed1 wrote:

[align=left]so we should only be "entitled" to guns for "sporting purposes" ( which doesn't include self defense, and he is adamantly opposed to CCW) meanwhile HE is entitled to guards with semi auto "assault rifles", the same type that he wishes to ban?
[/align]

I bet there is a good chance they are actually even post '86 fully automatics. I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of secret service with MP5s,and Uzis.

PT111

imported post

fully stealth wrote:
The mostpathetic thing I took from his comment was that he was implying that it was 5th grade boys that would be shot. Good God; in other words, his little daughter's classmates! That had to have set well for the parents of the boys in her class.

+100 Exactly! He was threatening 5th grade boys like this dad.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080912/BREAKINGNEWS/80912003/1086

DELTONA — An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter’s boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter’sroom,

Authorities say Raul Colon, 45, didn’t even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.When he heard noises coming from his daughter’s bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl’s bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.Colon was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.