Thread: School outing man carrying a gun (me) walked by.

Post imported post

School outing man carrying a gun. (me) walked by

I went to my usual Hamburger joint in town. I have carried open there before. Today I got more looks than usual but no said a thing and neither did I. Later I took my dogs for a walk at Kelly lake in Burton. Some of you know that place. I walk my dogs often there. I still had my Sig p229 on the hip and a Mag holder. As I was getting out of the car I saw a lot of High school kids with nets and around the edge of the lake.

Four or five of the girls saw my Golden retriever and my other black dog. They came running over wanting to pet the dogs and that was fine with me and my dogs love it.

same dog different season same location.

I'm sure the kids saw the gun but no one said anything. We went our separate ways and on the way back I thought I should take some picture of the kids collecting bio samples for their class.

Well you see I'm a retired photographer and I can't get over the impulse to take pictures. Now all of the student and I assumed the teacher were in one small area.
    Well I decided it was better to take the picture than open carry at that time so I put the p229 away and brought out the sony camera. I had fun and the school got nice pictures. I'll have other times to open carry. My pleasure my choice.

The use of force is a last resort. One aspect of violence is that it is unpredictable. Although your initial intention may be to use limited force, once you have engaged in violence the consequences are unpredictable. Violence always brings about unexpected results and almost always provokes retaliation.

Dalai Lama

http://www.generalnewsgroup.com/

Post imported post

Why didnt you blur the dogs face? Now everyone knows who he is!!!!:P:P
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

I have her permission.She is under 18, I'm her legal guardian and signed for her.
    The use of force is a last resort. One aspect of violence is that it is unpredictable. Although your initial intention may be to use limited force, once you have engaged in violence the consequences are unpredictable. Violence always brings about unexpected results and almost always provokes retaliation.

Dalai Lama

http://www.generalnewsgroup.com/