Thread: Stoney Point Mall

Post imported post

I finally saw my first open carry tonight that wasn't at a gun related store. In fact 2 guys a righty and a lefty. Anybody here?

Carry on gentlemen!!!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Franklin7x57 wrote:
    I finally saw my first open carry tonight that wasn't at a gun related store. In fact 2 guys a righty and a lefty. Anybody here?

Carry on gentlemen!!!
    We refer to that as a Unicorn sighting. Where did this occur? It a big state .

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Um, I think he saw the unicorn in Stoney Point Mall (which is in Richmond). I'm basing this on the title of the thread: Stoney Point Mall

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

Post imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
    Um, I think he saw the unicorn in Stoney Point Mall (which is in Richmond). I'm basing this on the title of the thread: Stoney Point Mall

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”
    Have no idea whether there is only one such shopping center. I have run into more than one duplication in my travels. You're probably right though.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    RedKnightt wrote:
    Have no idea whether there is only one such shopping center. I have run into more than one duplication in my travels. You're probably right though.

Yata hey
    Mall owners aren't particularly imaginative when it comes to names, are they? :P

You could throw this batch of words into a hat and probably name most of the malls in the US:

Park, Meadows, Mills, Mall, <local neighborhood>, Place, Point(e), Terrace, Landing, Village, Center (Centre), Square, Oaks and Galleria.

And most of them have one thing in common: Those silly "No Guns" signs/rules.

--RedKnightt--

Post imported post

I'm just a country boy, I think there's only one of everything:shock:. Yes it was Stoney Point Mall in Richmond. Since was 2 of them wasn't sure of the plural of unicorn.

Post imported post

Minor correction, it is Stoney Point Fashion Center. A Mall it is not. The stores circle around an open court yard. You get wet when rains and sweat when it is hot. By the way the allow our four legged friends as well. It is over rated and empty most of the week.

Post imported post

kenny wrote:
    Minor correction, it is Stoney Point Fashion Center. A Mall it is not. The stores circle around an open court yard. You get wet when rains and sweat when it is hot. By the way the allow our four legged friends as well. It is over rated and empty most of the week.
    I much prefer Short Pump

Post imported post

richarcm wrote:
    kenny wrote:
    I much prefer Short Pump
    I much prefer the old downtown Short Pump!

Yata hey

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    richarcm wrote:
    kenny wrote:
    I much prefer Short Pump

Yata hey
    +1

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    richarcm wrote:
    kenny wrote:
    I much prefer Short Pump

Yata hey
    And the Hiney Winery in downton Short Pump, behind the library.

Them were the good ol' days.