Thread: Suffield Cops

Post imported post

Does anyone have any experience with the cops in Suffield, good or bad? Are they knowledgeable about state firearms laws?

Thanks!

mg

Post imported post

no idea...i live near there though and was pulled over on Route 168 on my scooter so he could tell me "I should be wearing a helmet and asked if i had insurance"....to which i replied neither are required by state law......i was carry concealed but never revealed it to him..

Post imported post

Good thing they didn't arrest you under the "Mature Judgement Dictates" Mature judgement dictates that you should wear a helmet on a motorcycle. How often is someone stopped for not wearing a helmet and then getting their license revoked because mature judgement dictacted they should wear a helmet even though there is no law that says you must.

Post imported post

i could just imagine the outrage if they started pulling over bikers who are not wearing helmets.....or how we do not have an open container law..imagine if they started pulling people over and telling their "Passengers" to pour out there beer/liquor...