• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Suffield Cops

buketdude

imported post

no idea...i live near there though and was pulled over on Route 168 on my scooter so he could tell me "I should be wearing a helmet and asked if i had insurance"....to which i replied neither are required by state law......i was carry concealed but never revealed it to him..

JUMPMASTER

imported post

Good thing they didn't arrest you under the "Mature Judgement Dictates" Mature judgement dictates that you should wear a helmet on a motorcycle. How often is someone stopped for not wearing a helmet and then getting their license revoked because mature judgement dictacted they should wear a helmet even though there is no law that says you must.

buketdude

imported post

i could just imagine the outrage if they started pulling over bikers who are not wearing helmets.....or how we do not have an open container law..imagine if they started pulling people over and telling their "Passengers" to pour out there beer/liquor...