Thread: Unicorn spotted. Falls church.

Post imported post

Individual was carrying a nice glock in a left hand serpa holster. I didn't see any reactions from any of the staff or customers. Very nice and better than my recent experiences in OH. Just wondering if it was anyone on here?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

jt1562000 wrote:
    Individual was carrying a nice glock in a left hand serpa holster. I didn't see any reactions from any of the staff or customers. Very nice and better than my recent experiences in OH. Just wondering if it was anyone on here?
    Unicorns are people who OCs without having learned about itfrom OCDO or VCDL. Just independently decided to start exercising the right.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Yes, that was me. The staff in the LJS are great and I've never had any problems in this business with staff or customers.TheGlock that I had tonight is a model 23.

Post imported post

Citizen - Thanks for the clarification.

Rspiess - Nice weapon. Did you get your serpa around here or order it?

Post imported post

Thanks! I also have a Glock 27 that I carry as a BUG or when I need a smaller footprint. The serpa came from the awesome guys at Guns &Ammo Warehouse in Manassas. I purchased the LH serpa for Glock 26/27and a LH for my Sig P220. You wouldn't beleive how hard it is to find LH equipment and they had both in stock.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    jt1562000 wrote:
    Unicorns are people who OCs without having learned about itfrom OCDO or VCDL. Just independently decided to start exercising the right.
    I had always thought that a unicorn was any OC sighting at other than at a planned get together or someone you otherwise already know.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

My office is in Falls Church and I go into that LGS on occasion.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

jt1562000 wrote:
    nice glock
    Ha! This PROVES this story was made up!

Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    jt1562000 wrote:
    nice glock
    Ha! This PROVES this story was made up!

lol it was nice, the slide wasn't cracked and the plastic was still black. Give it time I guess I can't really say much though, the XD I had isn't much better