• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Jersey Citizens Defense League Meeting

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

http://njcdl.org/
Sounds like a good start.

NJCDL meeting Own a Gun? Stop a Politician from taking it from you! The NJCDL can teach you how to fight back and WIN! The Virginia Citizens Defense League was successful in forcing their politicians to enact shall issue concealed carry permits in 1995. We can too!
Attend the next meeting of the NJCDL on Sept 16 in Hackensack, NJ (future meetings will be in other locations) Even if you can’t attend, sign up for the email list anyway!
What: The next NJCDL meeting
When: Tuesday September 16 at 7:30 PM
Where: 339 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ (Parking around back)
Who: YOU! And everyone you know who owns guns and cares about NJ Gun Rights

Evil Ernie

imported post

I'm glad someone is doing something in NJ. I keep track of NJCSD and they sit around and really do nothing. There is the "FIDO" project, which I think sells out NJ gun owners...but thats just my opinion. http://www.njcsd.org/content/view/739/2/

I went snooping at who was running for office in NJ and it's just abyssmal. Either they're anti, or too scared to even have an opinion that they can stand by...said it once, and I'll say it again...GLAD I LEFT!!!

I do wish NJCDL luck tho!!!

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

Hey guys. Great to hear this is taking place there. Wonder how the meet went? I grew up in Middletown. I just left a meeting in which we discussed the same thing here in Idaho. Although it is an open carry state, many folks don't realize it and some businesses are asking us to leave their stores. I will be signing up for an e-mail, I am interested in getting something going in TX too. Moving back there this Nov and have a permit there but OC is in legislation last I looked.

Again, really glad to see this going on in NJ, VA set the example we all need to follow.