• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS/WTT Kimber Compact CDP II

tstanfield12

imported post

I am trying to trade this beautiful pistol for a compact glock. G19, 23 or 32. Also open to pretty much any offer, all I can say is no. Selling price is $900 but I am willing to work things out with trades.

Gun will come with a 2 mags (Kimber factory7 rounder and Wilson Combat 7 rounder) Also comes with factory case andwilson combat#20 and #22 guide rod springs. Gun only has around 100 rounds through it and will also come with 40 rds 230gr Speer Gold Dot and 100+ rounds of 230gr WWB. Gun is in great condition, safe queen since I have had it. Hate to let it go but we have a baby on the way and would like some extra cash.

021.jpg

019.jpg

024.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

BlaineG

imported post

:(I'm so broke after vacation:( That's a wonderful weapon.......I'd go deliver pizza for a couple monthes rather than sell it....:idea:

emperor

imported post

As you see my post, I have a practically new Glock 19 with factory night sights. I'm just curious how much $$$ on top? (I know I shouldn't be doing this because school is just about to start, LOL)

Thanks,
Jon

.45ballers

imported post

I am curious why you would want to downgrade? The kimber family of 1911's are the top of the line. I would certanly trade you any glock model for it!

tstanfield12

imported post

I am trying to do a trade for a compact Glock (19, 23, 32) plus cash.

We just found out we have a baby on the way and I want to make sure we have the funds to take care of everything. I hate to get rid of the pistol but for the right deal I will.

bayboy42

imported post

ALright...how about Glock 19 with XS 24/7 Night Sights, 3 15 round magazines, Comp-tac Shirt Tucker IWB Kydex Holster, and Blackhawk SERPA Carbon Fiber Kydex Hoslster with belt and paddle attachments........plus $150.