• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTT/WTS: LNIB Glock 19 (with factory night sight) for Glock 26 FTF

emperor

imported post

Hey guys. I just brought a brand new 19 from budsgunshop.com. Have itforless than a week nd put only 185 rounds thru it. Finding it little too big for my body size for conceal carry. I have receipt to prove and everything. TRADE FOR A LNIB GLOCK 26.

Items included.

Glock 19
2 15rds Mags
1 Gunlock
1 Loader
1 Manual and misc paper

(basically everything that originally come with the gun from factory)

Looking for trade only FTF. If selling outright need $550 for it shipped to FFL (make sure your FFL will receive from non-FFL sender).

Thanks,
Jon

emperor

imported post

David.Car wrote:
Just trying to help ya out, but if you are looking to trade it, is there anything specific you are looking for? You should add it to your post.
sorry.. i had it listed on the title only. trade for a glock 26 LOL

joshmmm

imported post

I have a Glock 22 I would like to trade for a Glock 26. Glock 22 comes with a firedragon ported barrel in addition to the standard barrel. 4 mags (2 10 rd and 2 15rd).

Will trade whole package straight across for Glock 26--would also consider a Glock 27.

Unknown number of rounds--I bought it used in flawless condition. Always kept clean. 3rd Generation. FTF only, CPL and DL required. Message me if interested.

emperor

imported post

joshmmm wrote:
I have a Glock 22 I would like to trade for a Glock 26. Glock 22 comes with a firedragon ported barrel in addition to the standard barrel. 4 mags (2 10 rd and 2 15rd).

Will trade whole package straight across for Glock 26--would also consider a Glock 27.

Unknown number of rounds--I bought it used in flawless condition. Always kept clean. 3rd Generation. FTF only, CPL and DL required. Message me if interested.
Josh I have a glock 19 and want a 26. =(

joshmmm

imported post

emperor wrote:
joshmmm wrote:

Josh I have a glock 19 and want a 26. =(
I know, just figured that rather than creating a new post, since your post stated that you wanted a glock 26 that I would post another option for a possible trade to someone who has one... no need to clog up the board with two posts looking for a glock 26 :)

emperor

imported post

911Boss wrote:
Are you absolutely set on a Glock? I have a S&W M&P9c. Almost identical in every dimension to the baby Glocks.

Factory night sights, 4 magazines. box, manual, backstraps, etc. Excellent condition.

Yeah sorry boss.. i only use glock for CC. =) or else my ultra carry is a bit smaller and much morecomfortable because its thinner. LOL

Jon