• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A new type of Home Invasion tactic

yeahYeah

imported post

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2008163804_snausage07.html

Man rubbed with spices, other beaten with sausage

A stranger broke into a home east of Fresno, rubbed spices on the body of one of two men as they slept and used an 8-inch sausage to whack the other man in the face and head before he fled, Fresno County sheriff's deputies said Saturday.

By The Fresno Bee FRESNO, Calif. —

A stranger broke into a home east of Fresno, rubbed spices on the body of one of two men as they slept and used an 8-inch sausage to whack the other man in the face and head before he fled, Fresno County sheriff's deputies said Saturday. Lt. Ian Burrimond said a suspect was found in a nearby field and taken into custody.

Deputies, he said, had no problem linking a suspect to the crime: "It seems the guy ran out of the house wearing only a T-shirt, boxer shorts and socks, leaving behind his wallet with his ID." Arrested was a 22-year-old Fresno resident. The spices and the sausage, Burrimond said, were taken from the victims' kitchen. He said money that had been taken was recovered, but the sausage was discarded and eaten by a dog. "That's right, the dog ate the weapon," Burrimond said.
sorry...i can't stop laughing!!!!! :lol:

scoobydoo6906

imported post

hey don't make fun of those thugs, that's best they could get their greasy little hands on. I mean thats proof that all the gun laws are working in california. lol just kiding, those thugs are friggin geniuses! arrest them they forgot the cheese and crackers.

PT111

imported post

1. A man breaks into a house

2. Two men are sleeping (together?) in the house

3. The intruder takes off all his outer clothes

4. The intruder goes to the kitchen and gets spices and a sausage

5. He goes and rubs spices all over one man without waking him

6. He starts hiting the other fellow in the head with teh sausage

7. "Victims" wake up and scare intruder

8. Intruder runs out of the house and hides in bushes

9. Dog eats sausage

10. Police show up

11. Police recover money - If he ran out of the house leaving his wallet etc. where did the money come into play for them to recover?

12. Intruder is captured

13. Two men sleeping together, third man shows up and takes off his clothes, obtains sausage goes to where the men are sleeping and they don't wake up after being rubbed with "spices"

14. Does this story sound strange enough to think that maybe there was something else going on?

Sounds more like a lovers spat to me. :what:

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

PT111 wrote:
14. Does this story sound strange enough to think that maybe there was something else going on?

Sounds more like a lovers spat to me. :what:
EEEeeeuuugh!! The whole thing's just Nayusty. :p

Thundar

imported post

This case while humorous and weird on the surface poses some tough legal issues for California:

1. Is getting whacked by a frozen sausage assault with a deadly weapon?

2. If the guy hides the sausage in his pants is the sausage a concealed weapon?

Where is the falling down laughing Emoticon?:lol::lol::lol:

yeahYeah

imported post

Thundar wrote:
This case while humorous and weird on the surface poses some tough legal issues for California:

Now, Cali would also be concerned with the trans fat ( High capacity/low capacity) content and the condition the animal that was slaughtered for the sausage.

did the attorney general approve the use of that sausage?

scoobydoo6906

imported post

I think the fact that he was perfectly seasoned would have been a dead give away. was there a grill being heated up in the back of the house? I think it could have been way more sinister than you think, maybe a BBQ!.... of human (big evil laugh) lol

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PT111 wrote:
SNIP

Almost any other state this would be:

"Bizarre Break-in at Men's Home" or
"Freakish Home Intruder Behavior Puzzles Police and Public" or the like and generate a lot of head scratching, confusion and questions as to "what the hell is wrong with people????"

In California they just call it Tuesday.

Huck

imported post

"but the sausage was discarded and eaten by a dog. "That's right, the dog ate the weapon,"

There's 2 things here that have me wondering...

(1) How did the cops know that a dog ate the sausage?

(2) The cops acually saw a dogand didnt shoot it?

Hmmm...

mobeewan

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
Thundar wrote:

Now, Cali would also be concerned with the trans fat ( High capacity/low capacity) content and the condition the animal that was slaughtered for the sausage.

did the attorney general approve the use of that sausage?
:uhoh: