• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro McCain Video - Hit to Obama, OUCH!

Dustin

imported post

Blinn79 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Is that the same as the new commercial seen here ?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9d_1221048089
No it is not the same, if you would have watched it, you would know that.

You figure all that out on your own smartass ?

Somebody call NASA, we might have someone they are interested in !!!

If I would have watched it, then I obviously would have KNOWN what was on the video right !?!?

If I could access YOUTUBE from a Gov. PC, then maybe I would have watched it.

Pull that Corn Cob out of your ass already !

Jeez, There must be something in the water today :lol:

Blinn79

imported post

Well watch the video when you get home or something. Why assume what the video is? Have you never heard the saying about assuming?

And I apologize if I came off rude...

Dustin

imported post

Blinn79 wrote:
Why assume what the video is? Have you never heard the saying about assuming?

I didn't assume bro, that's my whole point. ;)

I have no idea what video you posted, but wanted to know if it was the same as the new one that I had seen this morning.

No need to apologize, although that's extrememly RARE nowadays, but here lately it seems as if there are quite a few people that automatically assume that theother poster is a complete enemy are something.

Cheers :cool:

Alexcabbie

imported post

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYOWWWWWWTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHH!! That wasn't a slap in the face, it was a kick in the ****s with a metal foot. That was the calmest, most eloquent, sincere F.U. I have heard in a long, long time. Spoken like an American Soldier, and btw I gotta go back and give him a "thank you for your service" in the comments on Youtube.