• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sig SP2022

RaidersRule

imported post

And couldn't be happier.

My third handgun behind a Ruger .22 and a Glock 26 sub-compact 9mm. Got the Sig because it was listed at $485 at the local gun store with Tru-Glo sights already on it.

Anyone else have one of these new Sigs? I've probably put around 500 rounds through it and almost like it more than the Glock, just can't conceal it in this hot weather. :banghead:

TehGruu

imported post

Hey! I have one myself. I love it and trust my life to it. I've only put around 400 rounds through it so far. I used Federal, Winchester, and some Hornady critical defense. All of them went through just fine. The only issues that arose was when my friend was shooting it. Had a couple of stove pipes but that was due to his mis-handling of it. It was his first time to shoot anything "real". He found out that there's a world of difference between shooting a real gun and scoring headshots in Halo. It's a blast to shoot.

Lol, you got yours for a bill fifty less than I did. I got mine back in 2006 and unfortunately she gathered dust for a while. As you can tell I'm very pleased with mine. I've owned Glocks, a Kimber, a Smith .357, a Berretta, an HS200and a USP since I turned 21-8 years ago now. :( The one I miss the most is the USP, but I have piano player hands so it was a bit large for me. I'm down to the Sig 2022 and a taurus .38 ultra-lite. I have to say I wouldn't part with my SIG. I added a hogue hand all grip and the fit is perfect. If you are looking for extra mags, topgunsupply.com sells brand new factory hi-cap mags for about 30 bucks.

Didn't mean to ramble on so much. The long and short of it is that it's a great gun imo. I prefer it over a glock hands down. Actually, since I traded my Glocks I've never looked back. I'm not a big fan of the trigger and the .40 I had was a tad snappy. That's just me though. I agree with you toothat it's not all that great for CC in our great Lone Star State.

Have a good one.