Thread: Richmond police officer charged in false-info case

Richmond, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Anyone know what this is about?

Richmond police officer charged in false-info case
    Thursday, Sep 11, 2008 - 06:57 AMUpdated: 07:34 AM

A Richmond police officer has been placed on leave after he was charged in a false-information case.

The department said officer Carlos Martin was charged yesterday with two misdemeanor counts of false summons or giving false reports to law enforcement officials.

The department would not release details of the case other than to say the arrest grew from a citizen complaint and was being investigated by the department's office of professional responsibility in consultation with Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney Michael N. Herring.

Martin, 34 and a five-year member of the department, has been placed on leave without pay.

CONUS ~for now~

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    , ,

Post imported post

razor_baghdad wrote: Since officer Martin seems to find a lot of "Illegal" handguns, he should qualify as an OC subject.

He's an outstanding officer from the above, wonder what he did and how many illegal handguns were involved.
    I suspect he was just packing the books with unwarranted know...

"Pardon... What are you talking about?

Because I may trust grandma and not a guy that]looks ]like a gang member... I am profiling?
    If it walks like a duck andtalks like a duck.... it may very well BE a duck. Until I know it is a crow.... I am going to have to go with what I know.