• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dumouchelle firearms auction tommorow 9/12

cmdio

imported post

I heard about this from someone who works at the auction house who is a member of the country club where I work, and I though you guys might be interested. I am currently working til 8pm tomorrow so with the auction starting at 6:30 I might not be able to make it, but there are some really nice pieces on auction, and I'm not sure how many people really know about this. Anyway you can see the catalog, click on arms on the left side menu. I would really like to pick up one of the garands or the AR, and the estimated prices look like a steal. Depending on the crowd that shows up, you might be able to really get some deals. For those of you who don't know Dumouchelle is right downtown detroit, across from the Ren Cen. Hoping I can make it over there, but thought I would give a heads up to all of you.

NB: I am in no way associated with Dumouchelle and am not being reimbursed in any way for this posting

www.dumouchelle.com

EDIT: try link now