• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"How not to shoot a gun" video collection

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Don't let AWD see that he's going to start saying "I told you so." haha

What was up with the Indian guy that couldn't stay on his feet? You'd think he would have gotten it down after the 4-5 shot. lol

Orygunner

imported post

I think that was several different arabic guys (not indian?) Shooting the .577 T-rex (10,000 ft lbs muzzle energy, it kicks just a little bit).

Good find though. Nothing new, but a good compilation.

...Orygunner...

imported post

Orygunner wrote:
I think that was several different arabic guys (not indian?) Shooting the .577 T-rex (10,000 ft lbs muzzle energy, it kicks just a little bit).

Good find though. Nothing new, but a good compilation.

...Orygunner...
ithought they had a .735 t-rex... maybe im misinformed or there are two versions

MetalChris

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Don't let AWD see that he's going to start saying "I told you so." haha
Gun safety=good
Government mandated gun safety=bad

/duh