Thread: Virginia MTN Jack movement Open carry any place any time not prohibited by law

Newport News, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Why are we tip toeing around the political rallies as if the presence of law abiding gun owners is somehow not O.K. when the "ruling class" comes to town?

Why are we timid and shy about acting like free men. Is our republic really so corroded that we live in fear notfor retribution for an illegal act, but because we might make government officials uneasy?

We are free men. Why do we act like subjects?

Who else will open carry in the vicinity of political rallies because we are Americans?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

NoVA, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Problem is we're well-fed, fat, happy subjects. Life can't get better than in the USA 2008.
    When faced w/ the prospect of that being taken away humans can easily, and almost always do, become corpulent slaves.

I would suggest being very polite when confronted, dressing impeccably, and carrying a sign stating exactly what you're doing ("Do I have a RKBA here at this location Obama?", "Open Carry Rights Forever", etc).

Are you planning to do one yourself? Make an Evite.

We could even schedule a march on the periphery of the event and when denied license, we could sue (remember the ACLU backing of the Nazi's of Skokie, IL?)