• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conceal Carry at Qwest events center

DEROS72

imported post

I am participating with King County Vets in a veteran service fair fri.It is at the qwest field events center.Does anyone know if that is OK.? By the way I open carried all over downtown today and no one even gave me a second look.Even spoke to a parking cop to get directions etc.No mention of my firearm....

G27

imported post

They will pat you down and/or search your bags. It's not illegal to carry there, but I doubt they'd allow you admission since it's against their code of conduct.

DEROS72

imported post

Well guys I just got back from an all day event at qwest and carried the whole day.No pat downs etc.Although I carried concealed all day...