• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC-Renton Wallmart-employee said it was against policy

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
jbone wrote:
Dukester wrote:
I was told to disarm up in Oak Harbor at our WalMart Store and had to comply... I was told the same thing by a Security Fellow who worked my guess as a roving Securtity Emloyee to handle the region. He told me that customers were complaining.

It’s amazing how just because another customer complains they feel need the need to have a person disarm, I thought we were customers as well. We follow State law and the favorable corp. policy but yet we are second class customers to rouge employees with no knowledge of their own corporation polices.

All: this needs to be revisited with the WAL-MART corp. I’ll be happy to send a similar letter that I send to Lowes (see me Lowes post) to Wal-Mart.

Jbone - If you do follow up on this please post your findings. I haven't oc at our local Walmart since I had the run in and was told to disarm. I wish I could have a copy of an official letter or email so I could present to the Manager.

Thanks...
Why haven't youmade an appointment to see the manager on this issue, rather than believing some moron on the floor? The manager will have the policy without you having to prove crap with a letter from anyone elses work. Do something for yourself for once.
45/70 - Your an idiot!
I'm an idiot because I think you should do you own leg work with the business you claim to have a problem with? I guess the lazy idiot troll just told me I'm an idiot. Sounds more like a compliment to me. Let's see who believes what? Should I start a poll? I don't think you would like the outcome. Go away and help your hero obama destroy America.

Machoduck

imported post

Dukester said, "45/70 - Your an idiot!"

There's a way to elevate the discourse around here. By the way, it's "you're" not "your."

You seem to have no tolerance for ideas or methods that don't exactly match your own. You preach tolerance out of one side of your keyboard and then do the above. This hypocrisy is consistent with your political rants.

MD

heresolong

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
If their Mgr asks you not to OC- respect his position - and spend your $$$ somewhere else.
Why exactly? Corporate policy is that the manager has no right to ask you not to OC. We have had the same answer from corporate on numerous occasions. You even state it earlier in your post. Their policy is to follow state law.

Rather than continuously contact them asking their policy, how about if we give the manager an OC brochure and ask them why they aren't following corporate policy, which is to follow state law. If the manager won't do what he is supposed to do, then we contact corporate to complain about managers who don't follow clearly laid out policy. We aren't asking them to do anything they haven't already decided at that point, merely that they be consistent.

G

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
Dukester said, "45/70 - Your an idiot!"

There's a way to elevate the discourse around here. By the way, it's "you're" not "your."

You seem to have no tolerance for ideas or methods that don't exactly match your own. You preach tolerance out of one side of your keyboard and then do the above. This hypocrisy is consistent with your political rants.

MD
It is very evident that you have not looked at many of my post judging by what you post so.... Don't even get me started on rants and attacks, hell just check some of 45/70 post so don't give me this taking the high rode crap.

G

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Dukester, Are you related to Hammer? Or are you the one and same?
Who in the hell is Hammer? I guess that answers that question.