• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody see Palin on ABC w/Charlie Gibson?

G

imported post

Scary indvidual who lacks experience and common sense intelligence. If thats the best you NeoCons can do I cannot wait for the Debates. Ole Barracuda will be nothing more than a Minnow by the time Biden gets ahold of her.

You better hope that McSame won't have a Senior Moment when he goes up against an experienced debater and well versed on world affairs Obama...

You know you are going to lose the election. Don't worry, your guns will be safe. I know my P220 and SP101 will survive. Currently in the market for a .40. Looking at both Sigs and HKs for my choice...

44Brent

imported post

Jason Bournewants to know if Sarah Palin believes dinosaurs roamed the earth 4,000 years ago.
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=anxkrm9uEJk[/flash]

G

imported post

Orygunner wrote:

attachment.php

:celebrate

G

imported post

44Brent wrote:
Jason Bournewants to know if Sarah Palin believes dinosaurs roamed the earth 4,000 years ago.
Damon posed this question because Palin the religiousradical that she is believes life began, 4000 years ago, she does not believes in Carbon -14 Dating Technologies or fossils or whatever evidence is available, she is a nut case plain and simple.

44Brent

imported post

If thats the best you NeoCons can do I cannot wait for the Debates.

Debates? What debates?

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one perhaps, of the Right and the of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and the academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can “throw the rascals out” at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy… But either party in office becomes in time corrupt, tired , unenterprising, and vigorless. Then it should be possible to replace it every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
Professor Carroll Quigley, author of "Tragedy and Hope"

44Brent

imported post

Even a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut: Alaskan Pipeline is "God's Will"

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/4Q9MMJESywA[/flash]