Thread: weekend visit to WY , what am I allowed to do!

Post imported post

i am going to visit WY on the weekend was just wondering if i'm able to OC there with my UT CWP ? are there restrictions on having a clip in the gun and how is the law on "one in the chamber"

thanks ahead of time for all ur info!

Post imported post

You may open carry in Wyoming with one in the chamber. I open and concealed carry in Wyoming regularly and have never had a problem. Have open carried right in front of LEOs in Wyoming and they never so much as talked to me but they noticed.

Post imported post

No restrictions here, you don't need a permit of any sort to carry a loaded (or unloaded) firearm.

Post imported post

mdguy90 wrote:
    No restrictions here, you don't need a permit of any sort to carry a loaded (or unloaded) firearm.
    Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding...mdguy90is talking about open-carry. Your Utah permit will be good If you conceal it. Your permit will also cover concealed in a vehicle.

Post imported post

Hanzerik wrote:
    mdguy90 wrote:
    Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding...mdguy90*is talking about open-carry.* Your Utah permit will be good If you conceal it. Your permit will also cover concealed in a vehicle.

+1

Sorry about being vague