• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1st time being drawn down on !

schwarzi88

imported post

sooo my friend calls me at about 9PM sayin he needs me to go to 106th South freeway exit, he's got a flat ......! Arriving there i noticed a LEO parked behind him so i decided to pull up infront of my buddys car. I got out , opened the trunk took out the 4Ton jack slid it to my buddy and proceeded to get the "tire changing Ninjastar" out ...... all the while the copcar lights shinning and lighting up the whole neighborhood! i then went to the flat tire to start to undo the nuts as the officer got out !

LEO- " whoahhhhh dude ..... whats withe the gun" (I shit u not the guy sounded like a stoner lol)

me- "Uhhhmmmm ... its an OC state DUDE .... didn't YOU know that ......?"

in the mean time i got up calmly since i was on my knees changing the tire and approched him slowly!

LEP- "don't u have a Concealed permit"

me- " I do but as u can see i am not carrieing concealed......." .... "The only thing my CWP does for me while i OC is give me the right to have a Magazine in the weapon and also 1 in the chamber!!!"

as i was saying that he drew out his fire arm and with both hands just held it pointing 45 degees down twards the ground infront of me !

me-" would u like to see my ID and my CWP ? "

LEO-"sure let me check u out to make sure ur a good-guy and in the meanwhile put ur gun in the car till i get more info on you"

me-"sure thing ..... " i put the gun in the trunk and continued doin the car thing like he wasn't even there ! 3-5 min. passed and he gave me my stuff back and said nothing to me ..... so while the others did the car thing i decided to BS with him a lil ..... I chuckled and said "I cant belive u drew ur weapon me" just smurkin to him ...... he said " I didn't know What the hell was going on .... i look up after u arrived and ... HMMMMMmmm is that a.... what.... OHHhhhh shit he is carring a gun" ... " I didn't know whether u were with them or if u were a guys mad at me, hunting me down cuz i threw u in jail 3 Mo. ago!" " don't u ever get shit carrieing around like that .....? " i said " nope ... YOU are the first .... ohh and i got kicked out of WalMart ....That one over there, for carrieing open!"

after a lil BS and some Tattoo talk he proceeded to show me his SWAT tattoo that needed a lil bit of help ..... so i asked him " how long u been in SWAT?" LEO-" bout 9 years " me-"OLD TIMER hahaha"......" i can't believe that this is a first for u ......" he then said "it is thats why i drew first , cuz i know u young guys get it out faster if u have a chance!" :shock:... i didn't know what the hell to think then lol .... more BS and then we were done, I thanked him for hangin out makin sure everything was cool and as i got to my car to take off i told him to come see me if he wants a REAL tattoo ...... he yelled back " cool .... Later !" and that was it !

on the way home i really REALLY realized that alot of LEO don't know the law .... but i DO understand that he has a right to protect himself and my friends from me -Tattooed , carrieing a weapon and walking twards both cars! he didn't know me and who i was and what i was doing there, i can see that he would rather be SAFE than SORRY!

so now please feel free to comment BUT dont bust my balls ..... what i wrote IS how it went down from my part ... i can't say what he was thinking but thats how it was!

cheers Marcus

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm glad you can laugh about him drawing down on you... I don't know if I could, I'd probably be pissed as all get out.

Check one more LEO educated on the law, excellent job! Two bananas for you :celebrate:celebrate

schwarzi88

imported post

now why would i make this up ....... i'm not on here enough to make sh*t up just to impress ppl .... i have better things to do with my time. i do have my sister in-law and her boyfriend to proove and colaborate the story.

oh well can't please'em all!

oh and BTW if u knew me u would know i'm telling the truth ! but who cares !

brokenarrows

imported post

sweet!
Now it is your duty to take off your shirt. do 20 pushups. pull in your gut, buff your tats, put on your shoulder rig and call all the neighbors in the trailer park and order a pizza,

then you can edjumicate the 5 buck pizza dood as well.

PS
dont let him take yer gun....

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:
sweet!
Now it is your duty to take off your shirt. do 20 pushups. pull in your gut, buff your tats, put on your shoulder rig and call all the neighbors in the trailer park and order a pizza,

then you can edjumicate the 5 buck pizza dood as well.

PS
dont let him take yer gun....
Hahaha...what?
**sigh**
Dont get him started.

brokenarrows

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:
9mm that was funny.
I mean the response to me. I really did giggle.
Giggle?!?!?!?! WTF man? Do you wear a kilt too?:lol:
oh man if only....I could OC and tickle myself with a feather,,,best of both worlds!

schwarzi88

imported post

just to clear things up .... i put my gun in MY car and i would have proudly protested and stood my ground (even with his weapon drawn) if he would try to take my gun!

and as for my age .... well in the thirtys , grammer Forum and chat spellin thats what this is ..... u'll get the hang of it sooner or later :p.

As for Brokenarrow .... lay off the drugs man !!! and just try to diliver pizza to my trailor i'll yank ur thingy straight off and feed it to me daags!

brokenarrows

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
just to clear things up .... i put my gun in MY car and i would have proudly protested and stood my ground (even with his weapon drawn) if he would try to take my gun!

and as for my age .... well in the thirtys , grammer Forum and chat spellin thats what this is ..... u'll get the hang of it sooner or later :p.

As for Brokenarrow .... lay off the drugs man !!! and just try to diliver pizza to my trailor i'll yank ur thingy straight off and feed it to me daags!
Try to keep your imagination in check young man.

1= I havent delivered pizza for 24 years. And when I did it was a good job for a teenager. I know that as a teen you were a secret service advisor or something really cool, and some random cop did just what you said the other night. It is important to remember that I live in a real world.(not an imaginary world) My friends and family never ask me who I am talking to. I never had a pet monkey, and my friends were not imaginary. That bottle of pills your mommy gave you, remember? Try to follow the instructions on the bottle and take as perscribed.

2= keep your dirty thoughts and paws off of my thingy. I have no desire to share it with you or your dirty DAAGS.