• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unfriendly Businesses

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Have you been asked to leave a place of business because you were armed? Not sure what to do next. Well, I am here to help. I have a passion forwritten persuasion and I detest businesses that do not accomodate their customers.

Do not post here, but rather please send an email with the information requested below to codeyellow@ymail.com

As situations arise, I will add them to the list below for our group to reference. I would ask all members to avoid doing business with the companies on the list until such time as they stoptrying to restrict our rights.

Please note: this is not intended to replace, but rather supplement, the list created by MCRGO which lists businesses that openly restrict our rights with postings on their doors. If this is your situation, please follow the link to that list and report your experience there. Obviously all members are encouraged to become familiar with that list and refrain from patronizing those places as well.

Information to include in your message:

• Business name, address and telephone if known
  • Who asked you to leave? (Name and title if possible)
  • Date and time of the incident
  • Any other information you feel to be relevant

Dan F.

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
MCGRO has a lengthy list already put together here: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp if that helps.
Thank you for calling this to my attention Dan. This is indeed a great reference. Unfortunately, it does not encompass the businesses that ask you to leave, only those that post signs.
Oops! my mistake! You did ask for comments about businesses that ASKED persons to leave. Sorry if my oversight caused any confusion.