Thread: OC in Texas

Post imported post

How are we coming on this? I've had my CHL for just about a year but with being a big guy, and in Texas, it's usually too hot to wear anything big enough to hide my 1911.

By the way, this is my first post, I'm new to the board but I've lurked for quite a while, reading through everything. I'm medically retired Army and, since I returned, have been very public about keeping my rights. All of them.

Post imported post

In the aftermath of Ike I would OC an M1 Garand, not a 1911!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

The long gun idea is great. You guys can say that it's too hot to carry a big enough handgun concealed, so you are left with no choice but to carry a long gun.

As I recall, long gun (and hand gun) OC by large groups helped Ohio get it's shall issue CC status. It's a nice political tool that Texas does have available.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I have a M1....

Post imported post

I have a M1....
    I prefer mine.....

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    You got a permit for that?
    As long as it pointed that way, I ain't gonna demand it.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

I forgot to mention that it comes with a 120mm canister round that weighs 50 pounds and contains 1150 .40 caliber tungsten pellets launched at 4500 fps, with an effective range of 500 yards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgn1nhUEgo8

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

forever_frost wrote:
    How are we coming on this? I've had my CHL for just about a year but with being a big guy, and in Texas, it's usually too hot to wear anything big enough to hide my 1911.

By the way, this is my first post, I'm new to the board but I've lurked for quite a while, reading through everything. I'm medically retired Army and, since I returned, have been very public about keeping my rights. All of them.
    We're making headway, feel free too donate to the billboard, even a few bucks will help. Go to gun shows, shooting ranges, gun storesand distribute flyers. Stay on this site and look around, there's lots of info here.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Post imported post

But I have mine at the house.... you gotta store yours at the base or go to jail for parking it in your drive-way.. <G>

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

It's good to have a variety also:
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Post imported post

It's good to have a variety also:
    Attached Image (viewed 43 times):

:shock:I'm slightly aroused

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    I have a M1....
    I prefer mine.....
    Do you have a holster for that? :celebrate