• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting classes

modificationvt

imported post

I have been looking to get myself some actual shooting instruction, and self defence training...I have done a lot of reading about drills to practice, and I go to the range a lot and practice these drills...but being that I am trying to train myself its as good as the blind leading the blind. I have looked around for instruction classes and this is the only one I can find

http://www.vttac.com/home.asp

I dont know how much these classes usualy cost, but $320 seems to be a lot...

centercity

imported post

That price sounds like it might be reasonable, depending on the amount and quality of the training.

Does anyone have experience with Vermont Tactical?

joemcbanner

imported post

That price sounds like it might be reasonable, depending on the amount and quality of the training.

Does anyone have experience with Vermont Tactical?
I just had a course with them on the 18 July 2009weekend. I recommend them, they are a good group of guys and gal. The price is reasonable.