Thread: Can anybody help with a phone?

Post imported post

My wife's phone literally fell apart on us. I can't really afford a new one (I am sure you all know how expensive they are), and still feed my family at the same time. Can anybody bless us with their old phone for cheap or free? We are not picky about what it is, as long as it can accept a SIM card (we have at&t service). We don't do the texting thing, we just need something for basic communication. The lady has said she would *like* to have a camera on it to take pictures of our little one, although obviously that is just a plus. We could really use some help on this, as communication has been difficult with no home phone, and a broken cell phone. Thanks so much guys!

(P.S. We would obviously cover shipping if necessary!)

Austin

Post imported post

I have a couple that were set up for Tmobile. If you can use them they are yours free.

Post imported post

One is Samsung and the other Nokia

Post imported post

I have a couple as well. I'll be in Oly on Sunday.

Post imported post

Any prepaid ATT phone will work. The bubble packaged ones that go for 30$ will work no problem.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

luvmyglock wrote:
    My wife's phone literally fell apart on us. I can't really afford a new one (I am sure you all know how expensive they are), and still feed my family at the same time. Can anybody bless us with their old phone for cheap or free? We are not picky about what it is, as long as it can accept a SIM card (we have at&t service). We don't do the texting thing, we just need something for basic communication. The lady has said she would *like* to have a camera on it to take pictures of our little one, although obviously that is just a plus. We could really use some help on this, as communication has been difficult with no home phone, and a broken cell phone. Thanks so much guys!

(P.S. We would obviously cover shipping if necessary!)

Austin
    I suspect that if you Re-Up for another two years on your plan, they might give you another one for free..... If I had an extra, I'd glady let you have it.

Post imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
    Any prepaid ATT phone will work. The bubble packaged ones that go for 30$ will work no problem.
    Yup, pick up a cheap go phone and drop its SIM card for yours.

Post imported post

I have a Motorola RAZR that's locked to AT&T that you are more than welcome too. I just need to charge/wipe the information from it