• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone want to meet? Also: my OC experience thus far

Tawnos

imported post

I'm always OC when not to/from work. If you're interested in meeting up for coffee, I should be at tully's all wkd.

My OC experience thus far: nothing. I carry, nobody cares/notices. Awesome. I had to request different seating at Yama Sushi in downtown Bellevue due to the "no guns" law in areas deemed by the liquor ctrl board as "21+".

Still hoping never to need it, but knowing I might. Still packing, on bike and on foot.

Hammer

imported post

Your experience sounds much like mine, except in 35 years, I have had to unholster twice. Once in the defense of my wife and kids.
Hope you never have to unholster, but in case you do, get your mindset and co-ordination together. You need instinct and practice, as in the adrenalin of the moment, slow decisions are not the choice in your interest.

I'm way up north of big Seatown, so don't M & G much.
Keep yer powder dry!