• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

9mm, thought police and ainokea

brokenarrows

imported post

I submit these fine persons to be awarded the citizen of the month award. If OCDO does not have such a reward then lets put one into play.

Even with my banter that most of the time is considered anti OC the persons keep a good attitude.

They are fine citizens.

and some of the crap they come up with is classic comedy.

brokenarrows

imported post

oh my good god....I am either in a good mood or you are on a roll.

You are a riot.

ainokea

imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
I submit these fine persons to be awarded the citizen of the month award. If OCDO does not have such a reward then lets put one into play.

Even with my banter that most of the time is considered anti OC the persons keep a good attitude.

They are fine citizens.

Now I heard it all!! Me...a fine citizen.....that is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

brokenarrows

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:
what came over me?

I guess you were being facetious.
dictionary results for: facetious Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This fa·ce·tious
thinsp.png
var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "18", " /fəˈsi
thinsp.png
ʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuh
thinsp.png
s] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective 1.not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. 2.amusing; humorous. 3.lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.geesh, first I did mean it this time.
second, you made me look up a word.

swjr

imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
....They are fine citizens.

+10

I'll have to agree with this :p

swjr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedbyHIS9mm wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:
....They are fine citizens.

+10

I'll have to agree with this :p
Nepotism.....AND Id be willing to bet 9mm signed in under his wifes name JUST to bolster his ego!!!:p:p:p:p
lol - if only he were AWAKE!