• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

9mm, thought police and ainokea

LovesHisXD45

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
LovesHisXD45 wrote:
*speaks in Hanna Montana slang*

Crazy man say whaaat??

:cool:
I HOPE you have a teenage daughter, because if you dontttttt........

Yup, I have two daughters, and one of our TVsis always set to the Disney Channel. Our DVR is also full of recordings of all of their favorite shows. I'm pretty much stuck watching what they watch. lol :)

Kevin

scorpioajr

imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
LovesHisXD45 wrote:

Crazy man say whaaat??

....Our DVR is also full of recordings of all of their favorite shows...

Kevin

DVR.. what a great concept. Too bad it was ruined by stockpiled recordings of 'Project Runway' and 'Americas Next Top model'.

Sweetheart, if your reading this, I'm begging you - we HAVE to watch something else every now and then!

LovesHisXD45

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
LovesHisXD45 wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
LovesHisXD45 wrote:

Crazy man say whaaat??

....Our DVR is also full of recordings of all of their favorite shows...

Kevin

DVR.. what a great concept. Too bad it was ruined by stockpiled recordings of 'Project Runway' and 'Americas Next Top model'.

Sweetheart, if your reading this, I'm begging you - we HAVE to watch something else every now and then!
ROFLMAO! I feel your pain man.I really do. :dude: