Thread: Good OC in Subway

Post imported post

Just wanted to give a kudos to these guys. I open carry in there all the time and none of the clerks (including the assistant manager) ever bats an eye at it. In fact, today the guy working the counter engaged me in some small talk about firearms of choice and was keenly interested in my USP .45. So if you're in the southern Greensboro area and looking for a bite, give these guys a go.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats

State Researcher

Post imported post

Yeah, I've never had a problem at the multiple Subways I've been to, either. I did have one of those "Are you a cop?" "No" "Oh quit playin, you're a cop!" conversations, but it was light-hearted lol. We end up going there a lot since we're so restricted on our restaurant options.

Post imported post

I think the Subway up the road from my house is very gun friendly thanks to the Marine that owns it. He saw me carrying a 1911 and almost asked me to hand it over to him so he could check it out (which, by the way is a very bad idea). At least he had the common sense to just talk about his time in the military, as opposed to carrying on a conversation about the gun on my hip.