• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good OC in Subway

Kivuli

imported post

Just wanted to give a kudos to these guys. I open carry in there all the time and none of the clerks (including the assistant manager) ever bats an eye at it. In fact, today the guy working the counter engaged me in some small talk about firearms of choice and was keenly interested in my USP .45. So if you're in the southern Greensboro area and looking for a bite, give these guys a go.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Yeah, I've never had a problem at the multiple Subways I've been to, either. I did have one of those "Are you a cop?" "No" "Oh quit playin, you're a cop!" conversations, but it was light-hearted lol. We end up going there a lot since we're so restricted on our restaurant options.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

I think the Subway up the road from my house is very gun friendly thanks to the Marine that owns it. He saw me carrying a 1911 and almost asked me to hand it over to him so he could check it out (which, by the way is a very bad idea). At least he had the common sense to just talk about his time in the military, as opposed to carrying on a conversation about the gun on my hip. :cool: