• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS/WTT Springfield XD40 Service

tstanfield12

imported post

Like the title says I have a LNIB Springfield XD40 Service model (this is the full size grip with 4" barrel). Pistol has about 800 rounds through it and has been range gun only, never carried. Never had a problem with the pistol I just have no need for it anymore and need some extra funds for our new baby on the way.

Will also come with a stainless steel non-captive don's guide rod with a #22 wolf spring installed and a #24 spring in the case. (http://pistolgear.com/proddetail.php?prod=01DRA)

Also has factory hard case, factory holster, mag holder, and speed loader. Comes with 2 12 round mags. Price will be $400 for a FTF in WA. I am located in Whidbey Island but willing to meet up. Also will consider trades, don't really know what I want but if you have something just let me know. I will consider anything you have to offer. Thanks for looking

027.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

040.jpg

krazichinaman

imported post

tstanfield12 wrote:
Like the title says I have a LNIB Springfield XD40 Service model (this is the full size grip with 4" barrel). Pistol has about 800 rounds through it
Not to be an ass or anything, but LNIB=Left New in Box. Then you go on to mention that you have put 800 rounds through it.

But on a different note, thats a pretty good looking gun! :celebrate

tstanfield12

imported post

No offense taken but what I meant by LNIB was overall condition of the gun. No scratches or noticable wear of any kind and it has only been out to the range about 6 times.

And thanks it is a good looking gun but those diapers do get expensive :cool:

just_a_car

imported post

krazichinaman wrote:
tstanfield12 wrote:
Like the title says I have a LNIB Springfield XD40 Service model (this is the full size grip with 4" barrel). Pistol has about 800 rounds through it
Not to be an ass or anything, but LNIB=Left New in Box. Then you go on to mention that you have put 800 rounds through it.

LNIB, as Bear stated, means "Like New In Box", implying little to no wear visible. If you compared it to a NIB firearm, they should look the same, but LNIB implies it's used.

tstanfield12

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
krazichinaman wrote:
tstanfield12 wrote:

LNIB, as Bear stated, means "Like New In Box", implying little to no wear visible. If you compared it to a NIB firearm, they should look the same, but LNIB implies it's used.
Thanks guys thats exactly what I meant :D

tstanfield12

imported post

Still available, willing to trade for a .22 rifle, short barreled (18") shotgun or a compact pistol. Or just let me know what you have and maybe we can have a deal.

just_a_car

imported post

tstanfield12 wrote:
Still available, willing to trade for a .22 rifle, short barreled shotgun or a compact pistol. Or just let me know what you have and maybe we can have a deal.
You meant to say 18"-barreled shotgun, right?... Especially since SBS's are illegal in WA.

K_Bjornstad

imported post

tstanfield12 wrote:
Still available, willing to trade for a .22 rifle, short barreled (18") shotgun or a compact pistol. Or just let me know what you have and maybe we can have a deal.
What kind of .22 rifle would you be interested in obtaining. I have 3 different .22 rifles. Also, what caliber and kind of compact pistol? As you can tell, I am interested. I own an XD 40 but in bi-tone. I love that gun.

tstanfield12

imported post

K_Bjornstad wrote:
tstanfield12 wrote:
What kind of .22 rifle would you be interested in obtaining. I have 3 different .22 rifles. Also, what caliber and kind of compact pistol? As you can tell, I am interested. I own an XD 40 but in bi-tone. I love that gun.
I would prefer a bolt-action wood stock .22 - but really you would just have to show me what your willing to part with. And for a compact pistol really any caliber .380 and above but I would prefer a 9mm, 40 s&w or .45 ACP. But again just show me what your willing to trade and I will take a look.

K_Bjornstad

imported post

David.Car wrote:
The 9mm compact I have is a Hi-Point, not the greatest in the world but it has never done me wrong. Also, the .22 bolt I have is an older ruger that has a 16rd tubular magazine. That one I would be have to think on trading as it was passed down to me by my granddad. I have two more .22 rifles though. I have a 10/22 with a scope, semi-auto. I also have an 8rd rifle with a synthetic stock which is a semi-auto too.I am not sure of the manufacturer of thatparticular rifle. If you would like me to grab some photos for the rifles I will.
This message was not submitted by David.Car. That was intended to be posted by me but David was logged on while I posted and I didn't realize it. David.Car is my boss.

tstanfield12

imported post

I would definately be interested in the .22 rifles. Email me some pictures and I can let you know.

The only problem I can see is I am in western washington but if the deal is a good one I would be willing to meet up.

tstanfield12

imported post

Still available make me an offer.

I am now looking for a Springfield 1911 Loaded Champion and am willing to trade plus cash.